Monkton Combe School, just a mile from the World Heritage City of Bath, Somerset, is an independent, co-educational boarding and day school for pupils aged 2-18. We pride ourselves on our lively Christian ethos, excellent exam results and our strong pastoral care. At Monkton, we are setting standards for life; giving young people the qualities of character they need.
|Monkton inspires young people to become courageous, kind and ambitious adults who live fulfilling lives.|
|Our Mission||Our Values|
|Monkton thinks differently. We start with a proactive pastoral environment to develop academically strong enthusiastic learners within a living Christian ethos.||Confidence, Integrity, Humility, Service|
- A community with faith as its cornerstone committed to working together, developing self knowledge, always asking questions, evaluating progress, acknowledging failure, celebrating success, and making implicitly taught skills and characteristics explicit
- A distinctively proactive pastoral approach, with a commitment to enhancing the boarding experience, ensuring our children develop social responsibility and learn in a safe and enjoyable environment
- Academic development that consistently adds value across a diverse range of disciplines, aiming for individuals to achieve highly, evaluated against their own past performance.
- A co-curricular programme which offers both breadth and quality of opportunity, enhancing individual strengths, ensuring excellent progress and developing specialist achievements.
- Strong use of technology to enhance learning, aiming to encourage all pupils to make thoughtful decisions and a healthy relationship with technology.