Monkton inspires young people to become confident, kind and ambitious adults who live fulfilling lives
Monkton needs to maintain and improve its facilities to secure our vision.
Our aim is for Monkton to be a school in which:
- young people can develop their potential as far as possible, and in whatever direction is best for them. That’s why we have such a broad curriculum
- young people have fun and learn at the same time, and are not pressurized to be adults too soon
- pupils learn to be outward looking, sensitive to others and committed to having a positive impact on the world
- young people have ample opportunities to consider and develop their Christian faith. This will help them navigate the complex moral world
- the management is not enslaved to league tables, but sees every pupil as an individual of immeasurable worth, helping each pupil to discover their worth for themselves
At Monkton, we are setting standards for life - giving young people the qualities of character they need to become inspiring leaders, trusted employers and employess and valued friends. The financial support that you are giving to the School is directly helping to transform the lives of these children and young people. We hope you will join us on this exciting journey!
For more information…
Please make contact with the Development Office for more information about The Monkton Foundation. Our team will be more than happy to assist you:
The Development Office:
Tel: +44 (0)1225 721 154
Monkton opens brand new Pre-Prep
View of the new Pre-Prep buildingRead more »