Prep Boarders' blog - April 23/24th 2016
Sunday, 24 April 2016
Lots of fun had by all this weekend. Cricket and Tennis matches on Saturday afternoon before chilling in the evening with some tuck in front of a film.
After the usual Sunday lie in, today's activities included ;
1. Big classic Monkton breakfast.
2. Tidying rooms and draws and finishing any prep before tomorrow.
3. Fabric fun in the Art room making owl cushions.
4. Helping to put up the Tipi.
5. Relaxing in the sun.
6. Picnic lunch outside.
7. Cooking sausages in the Tipi.
8. Playing outside, either in the cricket nets or on tennis courts.
9. A walk into Bath to have an ice cream and some retail therapy.
10. A trip to Odd Down cycle track to cycle around it on a variety of bikes.
11. Back into the Art room to finish any fabric fun.
12. A swim in the pool.
13. Roast Lamb and apple crumble for pudding.
14. The 'Hub' with Mr Hutchinson talking about what it means to be thankful.
15. A chance to finish the film from last night.
16. Shower and change for bed.
17. Quiet time to read on our beds
18. Pillow fight!
19. lights out.
Another brilliant day in Hatton with lots to enjoy. A chance to rest but also a chance to learn and experience new things.
We are all looking forward to the leave weekend next Friday and hope you have a great week. Here is a quick video put together by Ed documenting the day, we hope you enjoy it.